۱۳۹۲ فروردین ۱۰, شنبه

Misc...

Easter: A long annoying loooong weekend.

I'd got a new headphone. I'm in a cafe using my old headphone, and it sucks.

I finally could get one of these keyboards. I feel a huge difference in the comfort level, specially because it's specifically emacs friendly.

As time passes, I feel having a baby is more and more none-sense.

For some ridiculous reason, I'm not sure about my insurance status.

Germans are tall, so the secretary is not used to requests for footrests.

Wow, lots of crap going on in my mind.

۱ نظر:

Zara گفت...

I agree with you on kids. Actually data shows that having kids reduces parent's happiness till they leave home. But when there was a possibilities that I cannot have kids, it was annoying! I think it was more related to the "can NOT"